New Delhi: Dipika Pallikal, Indian squash player, is the first Indian woman to break into the top 20 in the WSA rankings.
She won 3 WISPA tour titles in 2011 that saw her attain a career best ranking of 13. She was runner up in the Tournament of Champions 2012 and reached the semifinals of Australian Open 2012.
Dipika Pallikal, also known as Dipika Rebecca Pallikal was born on 21 September 1991 to Syrian Christian parents in Chennai, India.
From Our Network
- Hollywood defeats Bollywood again: Angry Birds sees better opening than three Hindi films
- Indian students bag six awards at Intel competition in US
- Rahul Dravid will do an incredible job as Team India's head coach: Shane Watson
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership