New Delhi: Dipika Pallikal, Indian squash player, is the first Indian woman to break into the top 20 in the WSA rankings.
She won 3 WISPA tour titles in 2011 that saw her attain a career best ranking of 13. She was runner up in the Tournament of Champions 2012 and reached the semifinals of Australian Open 2012.
Dipika Pallikal, also known as Dipika Rebecca Pallikal was born on 21 September 1991 to Syrian Christian parents in Chennai, India.
From Our Network
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- Watch: 'You're not happy India won', captain cool Dhoni fumes at journalist
- IPL 8: Glenn Maxwell has disappointed himself: George Bailey
- Sachin Tendulkar prays for flood victims, says Chennai is fighting back
- Ahmed Shehzad acted like Afridi's servant: Former PCB chief
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special