Expressing his opinion on the soon to be launched political party, Anna said that the members of his erstwhile team were working on the contours of a political party and that he will support the party from outside.
He made it amply clear that he would not be the ‘remote control' of the party.
Anna was addressing volunteers of the India Against Corruption who sought his “guidance, direction and clarification about the next course of action”.
Anna said he had asked six questions to his team members and he was still awaiting their reply. He said that the future course of action depends on the reply of his team members.
“To run a government is not an easy task. Jaiprakash Narayan had realised this... we have to ensure that people like Lalu Prasad Yadav and Ram Vilas Paswan don't make it to our party,” Hazare reportedly added.
“From October, for the next one and a half years, I will tour the entire country to create awareness among the voters to elected non-corrupt candidates and help the party select right candidates...Otherwise, there will be no difference between us and other parties,” added Anna.
From Our Network
- AgustaWestland scam: How did Swamy get 'sensitive' documents, asks Congress
- 11 high profile cases in which Ram Jethmalani appeared as counsel
- CBI summons ousted Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat in sting operation case
- Monsoon Session: Lok Sabha adjourned for the day after obituary references
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Rakhi Special: 5 Bollywood songs depicting brother-sister bond
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- Bollywood's most loved bridal avatars of 2014 (see pics)
- See Pics: Virat Kohli is feeling BLISSFUL after break up with Anushka Sharma. Here's the proof