A press release issued by AAP said, any person can download the form from its website aamaadmiparty.org, both in English and Hindi, and e-mail the filled up form.
Desirous candidates will have to disclose all details asked in the form, and the prospective candidate will have to get the signatures of at least 100 people from each assembly constituency.
Sanjay Singh and Pankaj Gupta will prepare the action plan for Lok Sabha elections.
AAP leader Yogendra Yadav said, we are in search of honest people who can be part of our party, and we will also give chance to honest people from other parties and organisations.
Yogendra Yadav said, AAP is presently working in 309 districts spread over several states. "We cannot disclose right now in how many states we will contest, but we hope people will come forward to work towards honest politics", he added.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Amitabh Bachchan speaks up on bahu Aishwarya’s ‘purple lips’, says ‘What’s wrong with that’
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way