1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. India News
  4. Fire in Provogue garments factory

Fire in Provogue garments factory

Dalwada (Daman): A massive fire engulfed the Provogue garments factory here on Sunday night, possibly caused by electrical short circuit. All employees safely came out of the factory and none were injured. Initially, fire tenders

India TV News Desk [Updated:17 Feb 2014, 8:08 AM IST]
fire in provogue garments factory
fire in provogue garments factory

Dalwada (Daman): A massive fire engulfed the Provogue garments factory here on Sunday night, possibly caused by electrical short circuit.


All employees safely came out of the factory and none were injured.

Initially, fire tenders from Daman tried to douse the blaze, but later more fire tenders had to be called in from Valsad, Vapi, Sarigam and private companies.

In all, 12 fire tenders fought the blaze for more than three hours and brought it under control.