He was later forcibly taken away by police and sent to the Trauma Centre for treatment.
Rinku Singh Rahi alleged that he had filed RTI application to seek information about the scam, but his request was declined.
On the contrary, the perpetrators of the scam fired at him causing injury to his eye, he alleged.
As the officer sat on fast outside the state Assembly, the Lucknow police first brought in doctors to check his condition. He was whisked away to the Trauma Centre forcibly by the police in the evening.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Amitabh Bachchan speaks up on bahu Aishwarya’s ‘purple lips’, says ‘What’s wrong with that’
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way