Kagroli village, Aligarh, Jul 8 : Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi's swank SUV was today stuck in the mud as a heavy downpour disrupted his yatra among farmers.
SPG personnel and the local police were thrown in a tizzy as the vehicle was stuck in the middle of a field as Rahul was moving from one village to another.
A JCB crane had to be summoned to drag the vehicle out of the mud, after which the young Congress leader moved on with the rest of his journey.
A large number of villagers gathered as the JCB crane made its way through the mud to tow away the SUV.
From Our Network
- London likely to get first Muslim mayor, opponent plays Modi card
- US Congress initiates move to block $450 million aid to Pakistan
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal
- Kainchi Dham: The temple Steve Jobs advised Mark Zuckerberg to visit
- Shame! Ex-BSF Constable With Kids Marches Nude On Rajpath
- Good-bye speculations: Salman Khan is finally getting married by end of this year
- Chris Gayle accepts Delhi girl’s proposal for a date, on one condition!
- She still got the moves: Aishwarya dancing on Dola Re, Dhoom Machale will make you go WOW!
- Manoj Bajpayee to promote his forthcoming 'Traffic' on 'Savdhaan India'
- AgustaWestland Scam: We may do what we could not do in Bofors, says Manohar Parrikar