New Delhi, Feb 29: Asking a Delhi policeman for water cost a 66-year-old businessman his life on late Tuesday night.
The incident took place at Subroto Park police station at around 1 AM where the deceased's car broke down when he was returning from Dhaula Kuan after attending a function along with his younger son.
The deceased has been identified as Anil Arora, resident of Geeta Colony in East Delhi.
The scuffle took place when the son of the deceased went inside the police station to bring water for his father. He asked a policeman named Vikram from where he could fetch the water.
Vikram was busy on phone and did not respond to his request and on repetitive request they entered into a heated argument ensued resulting in a scuffle.
Anil Arora suffered head injuries in the scuffle and died on the spot when he tried to pacify them.
A case has been registered against the policeman under 304 of the IPC.
From Our Network
- Ecuador death toll rises to 654, over 100 rescued
- 2 killed in clashes at Aligarh Muslim University, proctor's office set on fire
- How Bajirao's Mastani united Hindus and Muslims after her death
- Japan's first domestically manufactured X-2 Stealth fighter takes maiden flight
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Best Boyfriend Ever: Virat Kohli is making special plans to amaze Anushka on her birthday!
- Decoded: How Anant Ambani lost 108 kg in 18 months (Watch Video)
- US: Drunk Indian-origin lady doctor fired after video of her attacking Uber driver goes viral
- This never seen pic of Hrithik and Kangana is proof that Duggu had relations with Queen