Las Vegas, Sept 21: Paris Hilton is wrapping up a year of probation stemming from a 2010 drug arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.
Officials say Hilton's attorneys appeared in court Tuesday on the 30-year-old celebrity socialite's behalf to show Hilton had completed her obligations to the court.
She had to pay a $2,000 fine and serve 200 hours of community service in addition to probation.
Hilton pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of drug possession and obstructing an officer after police pulled over her and her then-boyfriend on Aug. 26, 2010.
Police say they detected a “vapor trail” of marijuana smoke wafting from the couple's vehicle.
Hilton was arrested when a bag containing 0.8 of a gram of cocaine fell from her purse as she reached for lip balm in front of an officer. AP
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Flipkart effect: L&T Infotech withdraws job offer to around 1500 students
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!