India vs Australia 2019
  1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. Sports News
  4. Cricket News
  5. Flintoff out of retirement, playing in English T20

Flintoff out of retirement, playing in English T20

Manchester, England: Former England captain Andrew Flintoff has come out of retirement to play for Lancashire in the domestic T20 Blast competition.   The 36-year-old allrounder, who played 79 tests and 141 one-day internationals for England,

India TV News Desk [ Updated: May 30, 2014 14:53 IST ]
flintoff out of retirement playing in english t20
flintoff out of retirement playing in english t20

Manchester, England: Former England captain Andrew Flintoff has come out of retirement to play for Lancashire in the domestic T20 Blast competition.

The 36-year-old allrounder, who played 79 tests and 141 one-day internationals for England, retired in 2010 after a string of injuries but has been training with Lancashire, his old club, in recent months.

Flintoff tells the BBC "when I'm bowling it still hurts a bit, but I'm loving running into bowl and if I can take that into a game I might be quite dangerous."

Flintoff was a star of the England team that won the Ashes in 2005. He was captain when England was whitewashed in Australia in the 2006-07 series but was a member of the side that regained the urn in 2009.
India TV is FREE TO AIR News Channel. You don't need to pay for watching it. If you are unable to watch it free of cost, contact your service provider.

Write a comment

Pulwama Terror Attack 300 250
India vs Australia 2019
pulwama-attack

Live Scorecard