Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019| The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited application on contract basis for various posts including PGT (Post-Graduate Teacher) and TGT (Trained-Graduate Teacher) along with the vacancies for Miscellaneous Teacher and FCSA (Faculty-cum-system-Administrator) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. The job vacancies are open for locations in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Those who are interested can download the application from the official website -- www.jnvdewas.gov.in and apply for the latest Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher recruitment through offline mode by sending complete applications to the concerned cluster centers. The last Date for submitting the application form is June 5.
Eligibility Criteria for posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya:
1. Candidates applying for PGT must have a MA/M.Sc./M.Com degree with 50 per cent marks or above along with B.Ed.
2. For TGT post candidates must have 4 yrs Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT in concerned Subject with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate or Bachelors Degree in concerned subjects from Recognized University with at least 50 per cent marks in B.Ed from recognised university.
3. Those who want to apply for FCSA posts must have Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from recognised institute /“A” level certificate from DOEACC / BCA from recognised Institution / B Tech / BE in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science.
- PGTs will be given Rs.27,500 per month.
- TGTs will be given Rs.26,250 per month.
- FCSA will be paid Rs.26,250 per month.
Check here the number of posts in various subjects and fields:
|Posts||Number of vacancies|
|TGT (Social Studies)||18|