New Delhi: With Harbhajan Singh finally deciding to tie the knot this year, the spotlight has turned to his fellow Punjabi, Yuvraj Singh.
Yuvraj has dated several women, including actresses Kim Sharma and Deepika Padukone, but has shown no inclination to settle down just yet.
The latest eye candy to be spotted with him is not a surprise given his dating history. Hazel Keech, yet another actress, has reportedly succumbed to his charm.
Here are a few interesting facts about Yuvraj's brand new British conquest.
1. Hazel Keech is partly of Indian descent. Her father is British while her mother is a Mauritian of Indian origin. Hazel's mother's family migrated to Mauritius from the UP-Bihar belt and her grandmother is a Brahmakumari. She's no stranger to Indian culture, having celebrated festivals like Diwali as a kid.
2. She appeared in several Harry Potter films and even turned down one. Hazel was an extra in ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone', ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' and ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. She was approached for a meatier role in the next Harry Potter film but declined it because she was offered a modelling contract in India!
3. Hazel first made waves in India with a music video. It was a remix of the evergreen song, “Kahin Pe Nigahen”, from the Hindi film CID. She has also caught the eye in several advertisements including Sprite, Vivel by ITC and Bharat Matrimonial.
4. She got her first break in an Indian film down south. In 2007, she was offered a role in the Tamil movie, ‘Billa', a remake of the 1970s Bollywood superhit ‘Don'. Hazel sizzled in the item number "Sei Ethavathu" opposite Ajith. The role was originally played by Helen.
5. Being paired with Salman Khan is her career highlight so far. Bollywood beckoned after ‘Billa' and Hazel's Hindi film debut eventually arrived four years later in the Salman starrer ‘Bodyguard'. There were rumours that she was also romancing Salman off screen. Hazel was subsequently spotted in an item number in another Hindi film, ‘Maximum'.
6. Hazel's TV debut came on Bigg Boss 7. The British-Indian beauty was one of the contestants on the seventh edition of the reality show but it was a short-lived appearance. She was evicted by the audience in the very first week.