Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday slammed the Congress party, citing it was speaking the language of Pakistan. He was referring to the opposition party’s demand for providing the proof of Balakot air strikes.
PM Modi also alleged that the main opposition party’s thinking is “anti-national.”
At a rally in Latur, Maharashtra, PM made it clear that the aim of his government is to make India terror and Naxal free.
Here are the excerpts from the PM Modi’s rally in Latur, Maharashtra:
- To kill terrorists right in their dens is the policy of New India: PM Modi
- Our aim is to make India terror-free. We will completely stop inflation: PM Modi
- Our objective is to rid India of Naxal, Maoist menace: PM Modi
- Congress manifesto, Pakistan speak the same language on Kashmir related issues: PM Modi
- Congress has anti-national thinking: PM Modi
- Your trust my biggest accomplishment in the last five years: PM Modi
- I have come to know that you are sitting here since 9.30 AM. You are sitting here in this extreme heat. I won't let your 'Tapasya' go in vain. I will return this to you with interest: PM Modi
- Your blessings, trust gave me the strength to do big works: PM Modi
- Deal Pak such a blow that nothing of it remains: Uddhav tells Modi at the joint poll rally
WATCH VIDEO: PM Modi addresses Public Meeting at Latur, Maharashtra