SSC CHSL official notification released: Check important dates, vacancies, pay scale, eligibility criteriaSSC CHSL official notification: The Staff Selection Commission on Tuesday released the detailed notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019 examination on its official website of SSC -- ssc.nic.in. We are providing you the direct link to SSC CHSL notification. The notification has important dates, vacancies, pay scale, eligibility criteria and more.
SSC CHSL: IMPORTANT DATES
- Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020
SSC CHSL VACANCIES, JOBS:
The Staff Selection Commission will hold the SSC CHSL examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
SSC CHSL PAYSCALE, SALARY:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL: Age Limit
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).