KCET 2023 document verification: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to start the document verification process for KCET UGCET-qualified candidates soon. According to the official dates, the process will start from June 27 to July 15. The exam authority has released the rank-wise schedule for document verification on the official website. Candidates can download it by accessing the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
According to the official notice, the online document verification will be held for the candidates who are eligible under clause code 'A' in the UGET 23 form and the candidates who claimed eligibility under 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E', 'F', 'G', 'H', 'I', 'J', 'K', 'L', 'M', 'N' and 'O' will have to appear for the offline verification process at KEA Bangalore.
KCET 2023: What are the documents required while verification?
- KCET 2023 hall ticket
- Printout of the application configuration form
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Academic Certificates
KCET 2023: Important Guidelines for document verification
- Candidates appearing in the document verification round should note that their study certificates must be verified by the concerned BEO office attached to their school/college on the specified dates based on their engineering rank.
- Candidates are required to carry, a CET 2023 admission ticket, final printout of the application form, 10th, mark sheet, and other documents.
- Candidates are required to produce a rural quota certificate, Kannada Medium Quota, if claimed
- The candidate is required to produce HK - Kalyana Karnataka certificate and income certificates online with the revenue department.