Singh, a social activist, had a number of criminal cases against him, an Aam Aadmi Party leader said.
"There were criminal cases against him (Singh)," the AAP official said, adding that the party was earlier unaware of them.
From Our Network
- B'day Special: 10 facts to know about great Tamil icon C.N. Annadurai
- PM Modi to visit Iran this month, aims to bolster bilateral ties
- Paswan to sit on dharna tomorrow in support of toddy sellers
- Second, short affidavit was to ‘dispel misinterpretation’, Chidambaram says on Ishrat Jahan controversy
- BJP, Congress lock horns over ‘Hindu terror’ issue
- Good-bye speculations: Salman Khan is finally getting married by end of this year
- She still got the moves: Aishwarya dancing on Dola Re, Dhoom Machale will make you go WOW!
- London likely to get first Muslim mayor, opponent plays Modi card
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Ajay Devgn avoids clash with SRK but plans to go head-on with Karan Johar