The list was released after the candidates were approved by the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) in a meeting held late on Sunday night.
In its fourth list, the party declared candidates forDelhi (2), Haryana (4), Karnataka (13), Punjab (3) and Uttar Pradesh (39).
Journalist Ashish Khetan, who has been associated with the party's different committees, will contest from New Delhi, ending speculation that national convenor Arvind Kejriwal might contest from that seat.
In South Delhi, a constituency that has defence pockets, the party has fielded Col Devendra Sehrawat, a former defence personnel.
From Our Network
- UN Tribunal has confirmed Italy’s obligations to return marines to India: Jaitley
- Why no action taken against 33 Congress MPs in RS, asks TMC
- PM Modi asks BJP MPs to take govt's success story to people
- Honesty punished, dishonesty rewarded in party: TMC MP Dinesh Trivedi
- Major change in ‘Pak policy’? Govt says no problem in Hurriyat talking to Islamabad
- Kamya Punjabi speaks on her break-up with Karan Patel
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US
- Bajirao Mastani: Top 10 dialogues which will give you goosebumps
- 10 hottest pictures of birthday girl Mallika Sherawat
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)