The list was released after the candidates were approved by the Political Affairs Committee (PAC) in a meeting held late on Sunday night.
In its fourth list, the party declared candidates forDelhi (2), Haryana (4), Karnataka (13), Punjab (3) and Uttar Pradesh (39).
Journalist Ashish Khetan, who has been associated with the party's different committees, will contest from New Delhi, ending speculation that national convenor Arvind Kejriwal might contest from that seat.
In South Delhi, a constituency that has defence pockets, the party has fielded Col Devendra Sehrawat, a former defence personnel.
From Our Network
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- Here’s how Karan Singh Grover proposed Bipasha Basu for marriage
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes