Ralegan Siddhi, Oct 4 : Though he has not done anything wrong, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should not shy away from “agni pariksha'(test by fire) in the 2G spectrum case, Anna Hazare said here today.
“The Prime Minister should face it. His name has come up. He should face the agnipariksha. If he comes out clean, it will only do good. Why should one fear that?” Hazare told a press conference here.
Hazare said he cannot say Singh has wronged. Hazare was responding a question on whether he thought that the Prime Minister should face a probe in the 2G spectrum scam.“Is Manmohan Singh not clean? But what is the use? He is remote controlled,” he said. PTI
From Our Network
- History of dance bars in Mumbai, 10 unknown facts
- Ileana D'Cruz admits not being comfortable talking about her love life
- Juvenile Justice act: No handcuffs, no jail for minors, corporal punishment to be treated as crime
- After a public apology, Arijit Singh is planning to visit Salman Khan’s house!
- On 2nd anniversary of Modi government, Smriti Irani launches scathing attack on Gandhi family in Amethi