Ralegan Siddhi, Oct 4 : Though he has not done anything wrong, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should not shy away from “agni pariksha'(test by fire) in the 2G spectrum case, Anna Hazare said here today.
“The Prime Minister should face it. His name has come up. He should face the agnipariksha. If he comes out clean, it will only do good. Why should one fear that?” Hazare told a press conference here.
Hazare said he cannot say Singh has wronged. Hazare was responding a question on whether he thought that the Prime Minister should face a probe in the 2G spectrum scam.“Is Manmohan Singh not clean? But what is the use? He is remote controlled,” he said. PTI
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special