Judicial Magistrate R P Gupta has directed to lodge a case against 'Goliyon ki Rasleela - Ram Leela' director Sanjay leela Bhansali and actors Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra among others following a petition that the movie glorified violence and obscenity.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting
- India needs Rs 100 lakh cr for infrastructure: Arun Jaitley
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study
- Amancio Ortega, world’s second richest person, lost over Rs 4073 crore over Brexit