The Ti runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich inside a polished titanium case with leather accents and a "virtually scratch proof " sapphire crystal screen. The device has a 3.7-inches WVGA screen and is powered by 1.7GHz dual-core processor. It packs 1GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The TI sports 8MP rear camera with auto focus and twin LED flash, a 1.3MP front facing Skype-compliant camera. Undoubtedly, these are interesting specs, but not too different from what you'd find today in phones that cost one-twentieth the price of one Vertu Ti.
From Our Network
- The current status and future prospects of affordable housing in India
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Details of Vijay Mallya's foreign assets must be shared with banks, rules SC
- Facebook rolls out ‘Hindi Transliteration’ feature to let users type in Devanagari
- Now, Shekhar Suman says Adhyayan never said Kangana did black magic
- Amma's poll manifesto: From Free phones to free gold, it's raining sops in Tamil Nadu
- Good-bye speculations: Salman Khan is finally getting married by end of this year
- Alastair Cook on the verge of breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s 11-year old record!
- Guess who is Ranbir Kapoor’s best friend in B-town now? Kangana Ranaut