Delhi Lockdown e-pass online: COVID-19 cases are currently on an all-time high. The situation is getting out of hand and we are even facing issues getting a hospital bed or even oxygen. In order to control the spread of the coronavirus, the Delhi government has decided to extend the lockdown till May 3.
CM Kejriwal said in a press conference, “Lockdown being extended by a week in Delhi till May 3 (Monday, 5 AM).” Earlier, the lockdown was placed till April 26 and it has now been extended by a week.
With the curfew in place, the government aims to bring the situation under control. In case your work is a part of the essential services or you need to travel for some reason during the curfew, here’s how you can apply for an e-pass online.
How to apply for e-pass online?
- Eligible people can apply for the curfew e-pass at https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/.
- First, you will need to select the language in which you would like to proceed. English and Hindi are the two available languages.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select ‘e-pass for travel during curfew’ and click on Submit.
- Fill in the form with the required details and then hit Submit.
- Once completed, you will get the e-pass Reference Number using which you will be able to check whether you have got the e-pass or not.
How to check e-pass status?
- Head over to https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/.
- Choose the language.
- Click on the ‘Check status’ option.
- Enter your e-pass ID and click on submit.