New Delhi: A best friend is the one who knows exactly what's going in your mind without speaking a word.
From your crush to your heartbreak your best friend knows each and every single detail of yours.
If you are a bride-to-be, there is only one person that can bring an impression of order in your wedding preparation chaos and that is your best friend aka your soul sister.
We know for a fact that you would never survive your own wedding without this one person by your side - Your best friend.
Here we bring to you the 5 most important reasons why you need your best friend the most throughout your wedding.
1. Plans your bachelorette party- She is that one person who knows your creepiest secrets from school days and your fixation from Bradley Cooper to Tom cruise, from drooling on Ranbir Kapoor to Arjun Kapoor.
So, she knows just what you want, and she will make sure that she gets it there for you. What's more?
There will be your favourite food, booze and sleazy dance moves on shady Bollywood numbers to give the party a tadka of madness.
Your best friend will make your bachelorette party more fun by revealing your funny secrets and she will make sure you enjoy every bit of it.
2. Goes shopping with you- It's your best friend , who patiently scours bridal shows with you, deconstructs the merits of an anarkali versus a lehenga-sari and looks at so many sari blouses that she almost writes off marriage as an option for herself.
Matching your shoes and dresses, picking up right jewellery, it is your best friend who helps you in all such stuffs.
3. Attends your sangeet dance practice for 'n' times- The hardest part of any Indian Sangeet is rehearsals.
It is your best friend who is stuck coordinating between your fussy aunts who insist on performing solo, a choreographer who knows two versions of the same move, she does all such work even if she has Monday morning presentation with her boss.
She is the one who makes Sangeet practice easier.
4. Makes friends with your weird cousin/ crazy aunt- She knows exactly how to handle your relatives in all your wedding functions.
Even if your some so-called cousin is constantly hitting at her, she will make sure that nothing falls wrong.
Your best friend will make sure that no rituals goes wrong as per your aunt's rule and at the same moment everyone enjoys the function with full zeal and zest.
5. Calms your Bridezilla nerves-Thank your stars for your best friend as she is a blessing in the form of a pseudo-wedding planner.
From counting months to weeks and finally days, she will keep you away from obsessing about those ‘second thoughts' or about ‘leaving your family behind'.
She will calm down your nerves instantly, whether it is related to your wedding planning or your cold feet moments.