Are you the one who appreciates dessert date more than a candle light dinner? Is your craving for sweets never-ending? You are the person who would choose a crispy creamy waffle over any free meal, aren't you?
Well, if you answered 'Yes' to all the questions, we give you four such do-it-yourself dessert recipes. So, what are you waiting for? Put on the chef cap and indulge your sweet tooth with mouth-watering desserts that are easy-to-make at home!
Tiramisu -Our Forever Love
Egg yolks 6, Sugar ¾ Cups, Milk ¾ Cups, Mascarpone Cheese 8 Ounce, Espresso Coffee Shot 1 ½ Cups, Italian Ladyfingers (Savoiardi) 30 to 32, Dutch Process Cocoa Powder ¼ Cups
1. Whisk the egg yolk with sugar.
2. Add Mascarpone Cheese in a bowl.
3. Take espresso shot in other bowl and soak the biscuits in it.
4. Place in bottom of jar and topped up with floppy mascarpone cheese in layers. Keep it in fridge.
5. Before serving garnish it with coffee bean and coco powder.
Carrot Cake -An Unexplored Delight
Refined flour 28 gm, Butter 50 gm, Sugar 35 gm, Baking powder 2 gm, Raisin 13 gm, Carrot 15 gm, Coke 13 ml, Egg 1, Vanilla essence 1 drop
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla together in a bowl and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together.
4. Add the pineapple, carrots, coconut, raisins, walnuts, and oil mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until everything is wet and combined. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy the treat.
Shrikhand with Maple Sauce
400 gm Natural Yogurt, 275 ml Pure maple syrup, 1 tbsp Toasted almond flour, 1 Fresh fig, 3-4 Fresh cherries, 1 tbsp Toasted sliced almonds
1. Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth overnight. Heat pure maple syrup to a thick syrup stage. Let it cool down to room temperature.
2. Mix the two till a smooth consistency is obtained. Avoid over-mixing.
3. Add the toasted almond flour and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and let it refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
5. Garnish with toasted sliced almonds and fresh cherries.
Gulab Jamun with Maple Sauce
100 gms firmly packed khoya, 1 tbsp refined flour or suji, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 2 cups pure maple syrup, 2 tbsp milk, 4 green cardamoms (slightly crushed), Ghee, Cube of bread
1. Mash the khoya, mix in the flour and baking soda and knead into firm dough. Shape the dough in marble-sized balls.
2. Heat ghee and lower the heat to fry these balls of dough until they turn light brown.
3. Reduce pure maple syrup in a pot, add milk and continue boiling over high flame.
4. Cook till syrup thickens a bit and let it cool for about 30 minutes.
5. Strain through a fine nylon sieve or muslin cloth, add cardamom and bring syrup to a boil again.
Now go, try out these simple recipes and flaunt some Imma Chef attitude!
(With ANI Inputs)
For latest updates, check out our Facebook page!