DU LLB registration 2023 through CLAT: The University of Delhi (UoD) has started the registration process for admission to five-year-law degree courses. The candidates who are seeking admission in the said programs can register themselves at the official website, law.uod.ac.in.
The Delhi University introduced two five year integrated law courses for the academic year 2023-24.i.e. B.A. LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons). The admission to the law degree Programs will be based on the scores obtained in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2023.
DU LLB registration 2023: Who can apply?
To enroll in the two five-year integrated programs, the candidate should have cleared Class 12 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. He should have also secured 45 percent or more marks in aggregate for the UR/EWS/OBC-NCL category and 40% marks or more in aggregate for the SC, ST, or PwBD categories. Apart from this, he has cleared the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) in 2023. Candidates who have been placed in the compartment will not be eligible for admission for the years 2023–24.
DU LLB registration 2023: How to Apply
- Visit the official web portal, law.uod.ac.in
- Click on the 'New registration link'
- Enter your name, mobile number, email ID, and OTP
- Login using your credentials
- Enter your personal and academic details and CLAT score
- Upload all essential documents, such as caste certificates and CLAT scorecards
- Make payment
- Select the courses
- Review application form and submit
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
DU LLB registration 2023: Application Fee
UR/OBC-NCL/EWS - Rs. 1,500
SC/ST/PwBD - Rs. 1,000