Addressing party workers here, Yadav said the political situation in the country was fluid and general elections could be announced any time after the coming budget session of parliament.
"If things go on as they are now," parliamentary elections could be held in September, he said.
He added that both the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party had failed to impress and that people were looking up to the Third Front.
From Our Network
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- N S Vishwanathan appointed Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India, to replace H R Khan
- Rishi Kapoor’s ‘laugh out loud’ tweet says he doesn’t get Zara’s fashion
- Wimbledon 2016: Nike’s skimpy ‘baby doll’ dress draws flak from female players
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel