Addressing party workers here, Yadav said the political situation in the country was fluid and general elections could be announced any time after the coming budget session of parliament.
"If things go on as they are now," parliamentary elections could be held in September, he said.
He added that both the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party had failed to impress and that people were looking up to the Third Front.
From Our Network
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy