The chief minister said his aides too had reported receiving such threatening messages.
Referring to the crimes committed through cell phones, the chief minister said he himself had been at the receiving end of one such crime where a caller was continuously making calls or sending SMSes, asking for dates when the tablet PCs and laptops, as promised by him, would be distributed.
"We found this strange, this person would call up, say very derogatory things which I cannot even share," the chief minister said, adding that the police had traced the caller, but he had instructed that the man be let off.
From Our Network
- Study raises concern over drug-resistant tuberculosis in children, says more than 20 lakh infected globally
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Brexit 2.0: Iceland beat England out of Euro 2016
- Meet 24 beautiful ladies who inspired SRK in his 24 glorious years of cinema
- Twitterati shattered over Messi's abrupt decision to retire; sporting fraternity in shock