The chief minister said his aides too had reported receiving such threatening messages.
Referring to the crimes committed through cell phones, the chief minister said he himself had been at the receiving end of one such crime where a caller was continuously making calls or sending SMSes, asking for dates when the tablet PCs and laptops, as promised by him, would be distributed.
"We found this strange, this person would call up, say very derogatory things which I cannot even share," the chief minister said, adding that the police had traced the caller, but he had instructed that the man be let off.
From Our Network
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- Down a ‘Patiala Peg’, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, and Mandeep Singh show how Bhangra is done
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee to be sworn in as West Bengal CM today
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe