Swami Tridibananda, who had been suffering from old age diseases, was admitted to the nursing home 15 days ago, said sangh's joint secretary Swami Biswaatmananda.
Swami Tridibananda, who was a freedom fighter, joined the sangha in 1933. He was its president for the last eight years.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!