The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) declared the results of Class XII or Higher Secondary board examination today on its official website www.wbresults.nic.in. Along with the official websites, West Bengal Board has also tied up with a host of private websites and hence the results can be checked at www.indiaresults.com, www.results.nic.in and www.examresults.net.After being formally announced in a press conference at Rabindra Milan Mancha, the result has been made available for students to check.
The exams were conducted from March 15 - 29, 2017. Around 8 lakh students appeared for HS Class 12th exam this year.
Steps to check WBCHSE Class 12 results 2017 on Wbresults.nic.in:
- Log on to official website wbresults.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on HSC results 2017
- Enter the roll number and other details in the fields provided
- Click on Submit
- Download the HS Class 12 result and take a print out for future reference
The WBCHSE HS Results 2017 can be also be checked via mobile using SMS feature. Send a message in the following format:
- SMS WB12 space Roll number to 54242
- SMS WB12 space Rollnumber to 58888
- 4SMS WB12 space Rollnumber to 5676750
- SMS WB12 space Rollnumber to 56263
Rechecking/ verification of marks usually start after result declaration. Students should wait in that case and apply for it, if it's required. The Board will release notification, giving details of the norms.
Last year the results were released on May 16 and the overall pass percentage is 83.65 per cent.
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education is the West Bengal state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 12 examination of West Bengal.The examination for the 12th standard is called the Uchyaa Madhyamik (Bengali) or Higher Secondary examination (Also known by its acronym H.S. or 10+2).