Kagroli village, Aligarh, Jul 8 : Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi's swank SUV was today stuck in the mud as a heavy downpour disrupted his yatra among farmers.
SPG personnel and the local police were thrown in a tizzy as the vehicle was stuck in the middle of a field as Rahul was moving from one village to another.
A JCB crane had to be summoned to drag the vehicle out of the mud, after which the young Congress leader moved on with the rest of his journey.
A large number of villagers gathered as the JCB crane made its way through the mud to tow away the SUV.
From Our Network
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- Things on Sunny Leone’s bucket list- Swimming with sharks & going to ashrams
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, now Milkha Singh upset over Salman's appointment as goodwill ambassador
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics