Every woman wants to have those perfect looks and glowing skin. In this quest ladies often spend a large amount of money on beauty treatments but often fail to get the desired results.
But little did they know that one of our kitchen ingredients too can help us get that flawless skin.
We are talking about mustard oil or sarso ka tel, which has been one of essentials in our kitchen life.
Not only mustard oil essential in creating various regional delicacies, their uses are manifold and extend beyond the confines of the kitchen.
Yes! It’s true as mustard oil acts as a natural cleanser and helps to whiten teeth as well.
So here we bring you some beauty benefits of sarso ka tel which will help you get the glowing skin and that without any expensive beauty treatment.
* Mustard oil can be used efficiently to remove make-up as it cleanses the skin naturally in no time. however one has to make sure that it doesn't clog pores.
* Mustard oil is considered one of the best natural ingredients for brushing and when applied with lemon drops and a bit of salt, it makes your teeth shine and become stronger.
* Think about the condition of your hair after you get them styled using chemical based hair products. The adverse effects on one's hair after those curls and buns can be managed well with a massage of hot mustard oil. It provides adequate nutrients to the hair and prevents situations like frizziness and hair fall.
* Mustard oil can also help you get rid of rashes and acne. Just apply a few drops of mustard oil for 10-15 minutes daily on the affected area. It keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
* Massaging mustard oil on your face regularly can help reduce tan and lighten dark spots and pigmentation. Make a face mask by mixing mustard oil with besan or gram flour, one teaspoon of curd and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well and apply it on your face and neck. Wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes and try applying the face mask at least thrice a week for best results.
* Mustard oil can be your saviour in this cold weather to keep the dry skin at bay. One can apply a few drops of mustard oil and rub it along the face. Let it remain for a few minutes before washing it in water. The skin becomes smooth.
(With IANS Inputs)