The actor as soon as he became the father, he couldn't hide his excitement and took on microboggling site Twitter to share his happiness.
He tweeted “Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!"
Vivek was continuously visiting Sabarimala temple in Kerela for offering prayers. Though it's been 12 years for his spiritual visit but recently the reason was special.
He thanked all his fans as he tweets “I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed!"
Well this year seems to be full of happiness for Oberoi as there is line of flicks to hit the theatres namely 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story', which will be released on February 15 and political thriller 'Zilla Ghaziabad' which is set to hit the screens on February 22 while ‘Krrish 3' is also in the queue.
From Our Network
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- Down a ‘Patiala Peg’, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, and Mandeep Singh show how Bhangra is done
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee to be sworn in as West Bengal CM today
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe