"We have finalised Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Jacqueline Fernandes for a comedy film. We have got an amazing star cast in place. We are quite excited about it," producer Vashu Bhagnani told PTI.
The yet to be titled film will be directed by Sajid Khan. This will be Sajid's second collaboration with Bhagnani after Himmatwala.
"It is a different kind of comedy film and completely original," Bhagnani said.
It will be for the first time that Saif and Riteish will act together in a film.
Jacqueline has worked earlier in three films - Aladin, Jaane Kaha Se Aayi Hai, Housefull 2 - with Riteish and will be working for the first time with Saif.
"We will start shooting for the film this year and release it next year," Bhagnani added.
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Global stocks tumble after Brexit vote, Rs 140 lakh crore lost in record trade
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- Mirzya trailer impresses Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist sends love to the team