- India suffered a disheartening loss in the first T20 by 4 wickets.
- Come the 2nd T20I, the men in blue would like to get their bowling plans in line.
India and Australia are all set to take on each other in the 2nd match of the three-match T20 series on Friday.
India suffered a disheartening loss in the first T20 after putting on a mammoth total of 208 in the first innings. Come the 2nd T20I, the men in blue would like to get their bowling plans in line.
But before we deep dive into all the action, here is how the weather looks today in Nagpur. According to Accuweather, there is no rain predicted between 7 PM to 11 PM, but the weather will remain cloudy throughout the match, and it can have a difference in the result of the match.
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur: Stats
- Total matches: 11
- Matches won batting first: 8
- Matches won bowling first: 3
- Average 1st Inns scores: 151
- Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
- Highest total recorded: 215/5by SL vs IND
- Lowest total recorded: 79/10 by IND vs NZ
- Highest score chased: 123/7 by WI vs RSA
- Lowest score defended: 123/7 by AFG vs WI
The pitch in Nagpur is generally good to bat on, but don't expect scores in the range of 180-200 or above. It will be more of a 150-160 kind of pitch with some help for the spinners.
Historically, the pitch also slows down as the game progresses, making it slightly difficult to handle the spinners.