Live tv
search
  1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. India
  4. Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Thane

Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Thane

No casualties have been reported yet, said the fire fighting officials.

India TV News Desk Edited by: India TV News Desk
Thane Updated on: January 28, 2022 9:37 IST
Maharashtra, Fire at furniture godown, fire in Thane, latest national news updates, fire tenders, re
Image Source : ANI.

Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Thane. 

Highlights

  • A fire broke out in a furniture godown in Sumaras Chamunda Complex of Bhiwandi area today
  • As many as 4 fire vehicles were present on spot
  • No casualties have been reported so far

A fire broke out in a furniture godown in the Sumaras Chamunda Complex of Bhiwandi area in Thane on Friday morning. As many as four fire vehicles present on the spot are engaged in controlling the fire.

No casualties have been reported yet, the fire fighting officials said.

As of now, it has spread to three more godowns. The Fire Department official today morning added, "The fire that broke out at a furniture godown at Sumaras Chamunda Complex in Bhiwandi area in Thane has now spread to 3 more godowns. Four fire tenders are present at the spot."

No injury or casualty has been reported yet. Fire dousing operations are still underway. 

More details are awaited in this regard.

(With ANI inputs) 

ALSO READ: J&K: Fire breaks out at commercial building in Srinagar

ALSO READ: Noida man sets himself on fire outside Supreme Court, hospitalised

 

 

Latest India News