Nowadays stress has become a part of people's lives. Sometimes stress regarding office, studies, job, salary, etc, and sometimes stress related to home, family and personal life surround us in some way or the other. Stress makes us mentally weak. Many times, deteriorating lifestyle and wrong eating habits also increase stress. Due to continuous stress, many diseases surround the body, due to which gradually the body starts becoming addicted to medicines. In such a situation, if stress is bothering you, then you can make your body stress-free by using these essential oils in the beginning.
- Lavender essential oil helps reduce stress. You can also use this oil by applying it to your palms. The fragrance of this oil will also help you in getting deep sleep. You will feel relaxed after waking up.
- Mint essential oil is considered very beneficial for reducing stress. Its aroma refreshes the mood. Inhaling mint essential oil affects the limbic system, which reduces stress levels. Mint leaves are easily available in the market. Instead of essential oil, you can also smell these leaves or make tea from them. There are many ways to inhale essential oils, but putting essential oils on cotton buds and inhaling them or adding them to your bath water can quickly reduce your stress levels.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon, a treasure trove of properties, provides many nutrients to the body. By smelling it one feels energy in the body. If you are feeling stressed then smell lemon essential oil. This will help in reducing your stress level. Its pleasant and refreshing fragrance is very pleasant to the brain. Lemon essential oil is easily available in the market. You can also take a bath by putting it in water. Its use also eliminates body odor.
- Rose essential oil: Who doesn't like the smell of roses? The scent of rose essential oil helps in making the mind feel refreshed. This oil is easily available in the market. You can use it by adding it to bathing water. When used in bathing water, its fragrance remains on the body for a long time. This helps in reducing stress.
- Cinnamon essential oil: Cinnamon helps improve mood. The fragrance of its oil works to increase the energy level and also keeps stress away. It is also helpful in reducing swelling in the body. You can also use it by placing it on cotton buds. You can reduce your stress level by using any of these essential oils.