This Friday, social media was full of cinema buffs going gaga over the latest release Veere Di Wedding. The cinema lovers couldn’t stop raving about Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania’s crackling chemistry and Shashanka Ghosh’s fresh subject. Amid all these rave reviews, there was this woman who stole the limelight from the actual film itself. Not only this, the viewers who saw the video are dubbing her review to be the most honest one they saw in the recent times.
The video surfaced on the social media on Friday, the day when Veere Di Wedding released. Here are some of the key highlights we churned out of her viral video.
Janhvi Kapoor and father Boney Kapoor beam with happiness at Sonam’s Veere Di Wedding screening, see pics
Veere Di Wedding stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar, Shikha Talsania and Sumeet Vyas in lead roles. It released in theatres on June 1st, 2018.
- Bohot sundar film hai, log bhi bohot sundar hain, story bhi sundar hai par koi feel nahi hai. (It’s a beautiful film, actresses are also pretty and the story is also beautiful, but there is no feel in the film.)
- Agar aap hurt hain aur aap ameer hain toh Thailand jaa sakte hain. Yeh maine seekha is movie se. (If you’re hurt and you’re rich, you can go to Thailand. This I’ve learnt from the film.)
- Acting ki jagah product placement kar diya hai unhone. Acting apko nazar nahi ayegi par product nazar ayegi.
- Sab log body bana keg aye hain picture me toh acche bhi lag rahe hain. (Everyone has worked out a lot on their body in the film, hence they are looking pretty.)
- Swara Bhaskar pehli baar kisi picture me ameer bani hai, toh use ameer banne ka habit nahi hai. (Swara Bhaskar is playing a rich girl for the first time in a film, so playing rich doesn’t seems to be her habit.)