With a majority of the crowds at the Nov 4 Ramlila ground rally donning pink-coloured turbans, Hooda's day was made.
It showed that Haryana had sent the maximum number of people for the rally, being seen by many as a comeback move by the Congress after the party was hit by a spate of corruption scams in recent months.
A lot was at stake for the Congress and Hooda seems to have delivered in ensuring that the rally was a success.
Hooda and the Haryana Congress had asked crowds coming from the state to wear pink turbans to the turban so that they could be easily distinguished.
From Our Network
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- IPL trophy will go right on top, along with World Cup wins: Yuvraj Singh
- Eye on UP polls: Amit Shah to have meal with dalit family in Varanasi
- Is Bollywood losing its charm? Just one film crossed the Rs 100 cr mark in 2016