The project will be taken up by Malik Riaz Hussain, consultant of Bahria Town, who signed an agreement with Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, chairman, Abu Dhabi group, United National Bank and United Bank Ltd.
The project encompasses Sports city, Educational & Medical city, International city & Media city. The project also includes the construction of miniatures of Seven Wonders of the World.
A distinguished feature of this project is the utilization of seawater to produce electricity. The projects will have their own grid station.
Moreover, a separate modern water treatment plant will be established to convert seawater into drinking water.
These features make this a landmark project in Pakistan, which is facing water & electricity problems currently. Work on this monumental project will begin soon.
From Our Network
- Happy Holidays: Superstar Rajinikanth chilling in US with family
- Markets, bank deposits or gold: Where do govternment’s top ministers invest their money?
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Akshay’s co-star Ileana D'Cruz feels people talk less about Khiladi Kumar’s acting skills, more about stardom