The project will be taken up by Malik Riaz Hussain, consultant of Bahria Town, who signed an agreement with Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, chairman, Abu Dhabi group, United National Bank and United Bank Ltd.
The project encompasses Sports city, Educational & Medical city, International city & Media city. The project also includes the construction of miniatures of Seven Wonders of the World.
A distinguished feature of this project is the utilization of seawater to produce electricity. The projects will have their own grid station.
Moreover, a separate modern water treatment plant will be established to convert seawater into drinking water.
These features make this a landmark project in Pakistan, which is facing water & electricity problems currently. Work on this monumental project will begin soon.
From Our Network
- Delhi to get 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspot spots by year end
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Did UK’s old outdo their young? Survey claims those who will live longest with decision never wanted to leave
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share stage with Oscar-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Watch: When Anil Kumble put country before self and bowled with a broken jaw