"The Mi-171A2 is the long-awaited latest model in the Mi-8/17 family - one of the most popular helicopters in the world," Roman Kirillov, a spokesman for Russian Helicopters, said Monday.
According to the official, the helicopter benefits from new engines and transmission, a new rotor system, a modernized integrated avionics suite, better technical and operational characteristics, a new operations and maintenance system.
The new aircraft will also have significantly reduced running cost per hour, he said.
From Our Network
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- Top 5 budget Reliance LYF smartphones
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Former cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin denies marrying Shannon Marie Talwar
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji