The Hyundai Grand i10, which essentially means a ‘grander' version of the i10, is slated to launch in India on September 3. Built on Hyundai's BA platform, the Grand i10 is essentially a stretched version (with a 100mm longer wheelbase) of the next-generation i10.
The Grand i10 was designed at Hyundai's European design centre in Germany. But as per reports, the Grand i10 won't be offered in Europe, but will instead get the smaller version of the new i10 that will replace the current model. In India, the Hyundai Grand i10 will co-exist with the current i10. For the Indian version the company has incorporated specific changes that suits the local taste and preference.
From Our Network
- 12 amazing facts about Apple's new 'spaceship' campus
- Combined losses for Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal breach Rs 5,000 cr mark
- Open sale! Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 available without registration on April 27
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- AgustaWestland scam: Manohar Parrikar to make statement in Rajya Sabha today
- Karan Johar, Rishi Kapoor launch online casting portal
- Astrologer had predicted Kangana would have demonic influence in her life on Salman’s show
- Marine Salvatore Girone will be home 'in a few weeks', says Italy