The Hyundai Grand i10, which essentially means a ‘grander' version of the i10, is slated to launch in India on September 3. Built on Hyundai's BA platform, the Grand i10 is essentially a stretched version (with a 100mm longer wheelbase) of the next-generation i10.
The Grand i10 was designed at Hyundai's European design centre in Germany. But as per reports, the Grand i10 won't be offered in Europe, but will instead get the smaller version of the new i10 that will replace the current model. In India, the Hyundai Grand i10 will co-exist with the current i10. For the Indian version the company has incorporated specific changes that suits the local taste and preference.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel