The Hyundai Grand i10, which essentially means a ‘grander' version of the i10, is slated to launch in India on September 3. Built on Hyundai's BA platform, the Grand i10 is essentially a stretched version (with a 100mm longer wheelbase) of the next-generation i10.
The Grand i10 was designed at Hyundai's European design centre in Germany. But as per reports, the Grand i10 won't be offered in Europe, but will instead get the smaller version of the new i10 that will replace the current model. In India, the Hyundai Grand i10 will co-exist with the current i10. For the Indian version the company has incorporated specific changes that suits the local taste and preference.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?