Brendon's century in pics
McCullum, the top-scorer in the shortest format of the game, scored 123 off 58 balls and hammered 11 fours and seven sixes against a much hyped spin-dominated Bangladesh attack.
Bangladesh bowlers had no answer to McCullum's brilliance as he ruthlessly hammered both seamers and spinners after New Zealand was asked to bat.
He raised his century with two successive boundaries off left-arm spinner Elias Sunny in 51 balls a delivery after he was dropped by Mashrafe bin Mortaza.
McCullum became the first man to score two T20 centuries, and the highest ever, before he holed out in the deep off the last ball of the innings.
From Our Network
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Post her divorce, Karisma Kapoor is eager for comeback on silver screen