Brendon's century in pics
McCullum, the top-scorer in the shortest format of the game, scored 123 off 58 balls and hammered 11 fours and seven sixes against a much hyped spin-dominated Bangladesh attack.
Bangladesh bowlers had no answer to McCullum's brilliance as he ruthlessly hammered both seamers and spinners after New Zealand was asked to bat.
He raised his century with two successive boundaries off left-arm spinner Elias Sunny in 51 balls a delivery after he was dropped by Mashrafe bin Mortaza.
McCullum became the first man to score two T20 centuries, and the highest ever, before he holed out in the deep off the last ball of the innings.
From Our Network
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- Watch: 'You're not happy India won', captain cool Dhoni fumes at journalist
- IPL 8: Glenn Maxwell has disappointed himself: George Bailey
- Sachin Tendulkar prays for flood victims, says Chennai is fighting back
- Ahmed Shehzad acted like Afridi's servant: Former PCB chief
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special