Emirates will have its logo on the team's apparel, in stadia branding, on premium hospitality and match tickets, on official merchandise, and will also get access to Deccan Chargers players.
Deccan Chargers co-owner Gayatri Reddy said, “We are proud to have Emirates as our Team sponsor for the next three seasons of IPL. With an exciting new squad and sponsor, we look forward to the tournament and are confident of repeating our winning performance in IPL 2012.”
Commenting on the sponsorship deal, Emirates Vice President (India and Nepal) Orhan Abbas said: “India is a vital market for us and through this sponsorship we have chance to connect with the people in the next three years and get very close to our customers.”
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Aha Love! Ash just did Q&A on Twitter and hubby Abhishek had a really important query
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!