Even India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Akshardham Temple and other major landmarks were not visible from a distance of 50 metres due to a thick envelope of smoke emanating from firecrackers.
India TV reporters found the prestigious AIIMS hospital enveloped in a cloud of smoke on Diwali night with a large number of patients undergoing treatment inside.
Paharganj, Connaught Place, Gol Dakkhana, Raj Path, Mayur Vihar were also enveloped in thick smoke due to constant use of firecrackers.
From Our Network
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Aha Love! Ash just did Q&A on Twitter and hubby Abhishek had a really important query
- Here’s how Shilpa Shetty lost 21 kgs in just 3 months after pregnancy
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days: 10 deals you should not miss