Kedarnath has the holiest Hindu shrine, the Kedarnath Temple. It is a popular destination for Hindu pilgrims from all over the world, being one of the four major sites in India's Chhota Char Dham pilgrimage.
Let's go back and have a look at the importance and significance of this holy site that bore the burnt of this natural disaster.
From Our Network
- There is gold in Gir cow urine, claim scientists at Gujarat varsity
- Subramanian Swamy recites Bhagavad Gita after PM Modi’s snub on Rajan
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- President forwards Subramanian Swamy's complaint against Arvind Kejriwal to MHA
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life