Kedarnath has the holiest Hindu shrine, the Kedarnath Temple. It is a popular destination for Hindu pilgrims from all over the world, being one of the four major sites in India's Chhota Char Dham pilgrimage.
Let's go back and have a look at the importance and significance of this holy site that bore the burnt of this natural disaster.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?