Leading politicians including President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari, Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi attended the Dussehra celebration at Delhi's Subhash Maidan, with Sonia Gandhi performing the aarti of Lord Rama and Laxmana.
Crowds thronged popular 'Ramlila' venues like the Lav-Kush and Shri Nav Dharmik Lila Committees in old Delhi and the Shri Ramlila Committee in Punjabi Bagh area of the city to catch the final episode of the dramatic re-enactment of the life of Lord Rama.
From Our Network
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- 'Junooniyat' is entirely different from 'Sanam Re', says Yami Gautam
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days: 10 deals you should not miss
- Huge solar storms helped foster life on Earth, says NASA
- KRK at it again, tries to troll Abhishek Bachchan only to get shut down with befitting reply