In Andhra Pradesh, she first joined N Chandrababu Naidu's Telugu Desam party, when NTR's son-in-law's star was in the ascendance. When the TDP began ignoring her, she joined up with the then influential Amar Singh, who was the trusted lieutenant of Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav.
She was elected from Rampur Lok Sabha constituency, despite conspiracies by back-stabbers, of them Azam Khan was prominent.
And now, with no chance of getting a ticket from the SP, Jayaprada has made up her mind to return to her roots in Andhra Pradesh.
The Rampur MP is all set to join the YSR Congress Party headed by jailed Kadapa MP Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy.
From Our Network
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy