In Andhra Pradesh, she first joined N Chandrababu Naidu's Telugu Desam party, when NTR's son-in-law's star was in the ascendance. When the TDP began ignoring her, she joined up with the then influential Amar Singh, who was the trusted lieutenant of Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav.
She was elected from Rampur Lok Sabha constituency, despite conspiracies by back-stabbers, of them Azam Khan was prominent.
And now, with no chance of getting a ticket from the SP, Jayaprada has made up her mind to return to her roots in Andhra Pradesh.
The Rampur MP is all set to join the YSR Congress Party headed by jailed Kadapa MP Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting
- India needs Rs 100 lakh cr for infrastructure: Arun Jaitley
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study
- Amancio Ortega, world’s second richest person, lost over Rs 4073 crore over Brexit