Three days after the terrorists struck crowded Dilsukhnagar area, killing 16 people, the prime minister went around the sites and took stock of the situation.
Manmohan Singh, who flew into Hyderabad in an Indian Air Force aircraft, also met the injured at two hospitals. He spoke to them and enquired from the doctors about their condition.
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Demand for second EU referendum grows, 27 lakh Britons sign petition
- Ram temple 'will come up soon' at Ayodhya: Yogi Adityanath