Mumbai Cricket Association made it clear that ban on Shahrukh Khan would continue.
“If MCA has taken a decision there nothing that I can do,” said MCA President Sharad Pawar.
Shahrukh allegedly misbehaved with with a security guard and a MCA official during a match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians in IPL.
Though bollywood super star later apologized to the men he misbehaved with but MCA went ahead imposing a five year ban on his entry. This year also during IPL Shahrukh khan was allowed to enter the stadium.
From Our Network
- Sultan trailer: Decoding why this Salman Khan starrer will gross Rs 500 cr at box office (Watch)
- Thank you for attending, but seating as per protocol: Jayalalithaa tells Stalin
- Salman’s sister Arpita Khan Sharma shuts haters on social media with ‘harsh’ message
- Kangana Ranaut gives a surprising reaction to Irrfan Khan’s ‘hero’ statement against her
- Is Richa Chadha upset with ‘Sarbjit’ makers post release?