Mumbai Cricket Association made it clear that ban on Shahrukh Khan would continue.
“If MCA has taken a decision there nothing that I can do,” said MCA President Sharad Pawar.
Shahrukh allegedly misbehaved with with a security guard and a MCA official during a match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians in IPL.
Though bollywood super star later apologized to the men he misbehaved with but MCA went ahead imposing a five year ban on his entry. This year also during IPL Shahrukh khan was allowed to enter the stadium.
From Our Network
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Udta Punjab’ has already defeated Salman Khan’s PRDP in this department
- Sarabjit’s sister Dalbir Kaur wants Randeep Hooda to give her 'kandha' when she dies
- OMG! Is Brad Pitt cheating on 35-kgs weighing Angelina Jolie?
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?