Taking note of what they need to do to move forward in the Indian market, Honda engineers toiled for three years to come out with a new 1.5 litre diesel especially for India which will debut in Amaze. In developing the diesel engine, the company made no shortcuts and it did not re-engineer any of the numerous diesel powertrains available in the world. It also not even formed any association with Fiat or Nissan. The engine of the Amaze sedan has been developed by former Honda's F1 team.
The Honda Amaze, will be the cheapest sedan from a company that is renowned for making three box cars. The Amaze's petrol version has been unveiled in Thailand for 454,000 Baht (Rs 8.2 lakh).
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities