The remaining team India players will arrive in batches tomorrow, CAB sources said.
The players arrived by a chartered flight from Chennai and were taken to the team hotel amidst tight security. They will remain at the hotel and will be busy with private parties to usher in the New Year.
The teams are slated to practice at the Eden Gardens tomorrow afternoon, the local manager said.
Down 0-1 in the three-match series, India must win the Eden match to keep their hopes in series alive.
The third and final one-dayer is scheduled in Delhi on January 6.
From Our Network
- Not just two, ancient earth had several magnetic poles: Study
- Micromax launches Canvas Unite 4, Unite 4 Pro: Everything you need to know
- World’s ‘highest glass bridge’ gets a hammering in China,
- Hizbul commander killed in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara gunfight
- Here’s the first pic of Tusshar Kapoor’s new born baby