Las vegas, Oct 31: Heidi Klum striped down, literally, as she kicked off Halloween in Las Vegas.
The "Project Runway" host was brought in on a gurney, and then revealed her "dead body" costume -- a body suit painted to look like the human body without skin.
"My inspiration was just to be dead," she said. "Someone without their skin; basically the skin is just ripped off."Klum said it took three hours to complete her make-up, which she says she usually does herself.
"Bill Corso did it, and he's an amazing, amazing make-up artist," she said. "He's done many movies, 'Planet of the Apes.' He's like a fantastic guy and he spent three hours doing this."
Klum hosted her twelfth annual Halloween party Saturday night, which was deejayed by The Roots drummer ?uestlove. Other attendes included Bethenny Frankel, Jane Levy, Rex Lee, Carly Chaikin, Howie Mandel and Gilles Marini.
Klum is known for her elaborate Halloween costumes, including an 8-foot-tall alien transformer.
From Our Network
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here
- Watch: When Katrina Kaif shut down a rude reporter with her calm reply
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train begins in Bareilley-Moradabad rail route
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches